need your help real quick. it has been quite a long time since i've updated this fucker and I'm wondering if I should start it up again. so here's where you come in. I'm wondering just how many people see my updates when they occur - so for those of who still have me as their LJ friend - let me know by leaving some sort of comment in response. if I get more than 7 comments i will smile and perhaps update more often. If i get less than three I will probably continue my lame amount of updates. if i get between 3 and 7, I seriously have no idea what will happen. Thanks!!
here's a quiz from Liz - thanks liz! oo - question..have you ever heard bk's song "lizzy"? its rather splendid
01). Total volume of music files on my computer? Somewhere in the 200s. Westfield State does not allow illegal file sharing. Fahk! why didnt I know that before coming here?? it's ok - i never woulda met Joshy.
02). The last CD I bought was...probably something by Pearl Jam. Actually I think it was the Zox CD for my sis.
03a). The last song I listened to before writing this was...the Garden State Soundtrack 03b). Song playing right now: nada
04). Five songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me. sweeet
1) Alive by Pearl Jam. Man oh man do I love this song. It's such a driving and perfectly written song. The guitar solo that finishes it off for the last two minutes will forever remain as two of my favorite minutes in musical history. I'd like to thank Kenny Simmons, Matty and tim, for letting me sing this song and play along while Kdog did his thing. Mike McCready in the making.
2) The Squid by Zox. Beautifully arranged song. Spencer - your violin playing skills are oh so sweet. And the riff at the end is killer. Rock on guys.
3) What is and What Shall Never Be by Led Zeppelin. Such a good tune. The dynamics are amazing, going from perrrty and laid back and then exploding into classic rock greatness. yay Zep
4) "Wasted and Ready" by Ben Kweller... cuz I may not be wasted, but I'm totally "ready". Good Call Liz.
5) Old Man by Neil Young. Very powerful song. extremely simple but amazing message. I love the way this guy and many others such as Dylan, Chaplin and more can tell stories so dammmn well through music. And yes Dad - I'm alot like you were.
i think i just may post the lyrics of this song in my next update cuz i like em that much.
if i were able to add a 6th song it would have to be "Feel like Makin Love" by Bad Company. such a classic song. i loove the verses and the chorus just cannot be beat. Song 7 might be Lola by the kinks. good shite - another great story told through song.
05). Which 5 people are you passing this baton to, & why? I am only passing this on to... Matt, Tim, Casey, Sarah, and anyone else who wants it - April, Eej, SaraMac, annyone - feel free to jump on.
meanwhile i am PeacE InG Out.
yes thats right, peacing out.
i've been using it lately - lets see if it catches on.
merry christmas to all, and to all a goodnight.